The Oliphant Community Golf Tournament is dedicated to Doug Oliphant because of his unwavering commitment to faith-based community service throughout his life in Lake Oswego, OR. This non-profit event, and your generous contributions, benefit many worthwhile local organizations. This year's recipients are The Lake Oswego Transitional Shelter Ministry, Lake Oswego Meals on Wheels, MIGA — Mobility Impaired Golf Association and the Lake Oswego Public Golf Course.
Special Raffle for 2019 — Five Chances to Win!
You Need Not be Part of the Tournament to Purchase. Open to All!
1) 7 days and 6 nights on Oahu at the beautiful Ilikai Resort on Waikiki and $1,000 cash ($2,500 value)
2) A foursome at Willamette Valley Country Club ($400 value)
3) One ClickGear cart and one accessory of your choice up to $45 ($275 value)
4) Two bottles of Shafer Vineyards Napa Valley wine ($150 value)
5) Five Spice Seafood + Wine Bar gift card ($100 value).
For more information visit the Raffle information page here.
Only 100 tickets will be sold so the odds of winning are great! Tickets will be $50 each (limit two per person) and will be available to purchase from a Oliphant volunteer, online on our site and at the event. Need not be part of the tournament to purchase or present to win.